Rack up some serious vertical as you fly down the only lift-serviced snow tubing hill in the White Mountains. You'll hoot and holler as you glide down our groomed tubing tracks and feel serious G-forces as you negotiate tight banked turns.
The best part? You don't need any special gear or skills for snow tubing - just a bit of gravity, and the need for speed.
We offer lift-serviced tubing on the Little Sister Trail, with a walk-up Tot Tubing hill for kids under 8. Reservations are strongly recommended.
- Monday: 10:00am–4:00pm*
- Tuesday: Closed*
- Wednesday: Closed*
- Sunday: 10:00am-4:00pm*
*Holiday Hours: 10:00am – 10:00pm
Holiday Dates: December 26–31, 2018; January 19–21, 2019; February 16–23, 2019
Please follow parking attendant.
Park in the main parking lot, located near the Octagon Lodge and Gondola Barn.
The Snow Tubing Center is located near the Octagon Lodge, across from the base of the Little Sister Double chairlift. Please check in at the Snow Tubing Center at least 20 minutes before your session time.
Complete Your e-Waiver Now »
- Snow tubing is typically offered from mid-December through mid-March.
- Children must be at least 8 years old, 48 inches tall, and 50 lbs. for lift-serviced tubing.
- Children over 50 lbs are not permitted in the Tot Tubing area.
- Only Loon-issued snow tubes are allowed on the hill.
- One person allowed per snow tube.