Spend the day zipping, exploring and soaring to new heights of adventure!
Access to These Activities
- Zip Away on the Zipline
- Soar on the Gondola Skyrides
- Glacial Caves & Summit Adventures
- Half-Day Bike Rental
- Bungee Trampoline
- LogJam Maze
- Climbing Wall
Please note: A parent's or guardian's signature is required on the Waiver for anyone under age 18.
When Participating in Activities:
- Closed-toe shoes are required for many activities. Sneakers or hiking shoes are recommended. Flip-flops and sandals are not allowed on many of the activities.
- Wear well-fitting clothing that does not allow anything to hang loose or get tangled in cables and ropes.
- Weight requirements: 50lbs. - 250lbs.
- Use all equipment safely and as directed.
- Never be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Do not smoke in the park.
- Do not carry phones, cameras, or any other objects that may fall or distract you or others.
- Do not use any ropes course with loose hair, clothing, or objects that can get caught in ropes or zip lines.
- Carry out all objects that you bring in to the park, including all trash.
All Super Adventure, Up & Away and Basecamp packages come with our Weather Guarantee. During they day, if weather forces the closure of any Loon activity included in your package (for a period of 4 hours or more) prior to you participating, come back the next day to participate in the activities you missed out on. Simply, visit the Adventure Center to get your Weather Guarantee voucher before you leave – and present it the next day when you return.