Learning to ski or snowboard should be fun, plain and simple. In our Junior Scouts program, kids spend an entire season learning how to ski or ride in an environment that emphasizes play and fun. Kids spend two hours a day on snow, with plenty of time left over for playing in their private room at the Children’s Center. Themed lessons, parties, and community events keep things fun and provide a great introduction to the Loon family.
Children are grouped by ability and spend the season learning and playing alongside the same group of friends. Instruction is provided by a pool of patient, dedicated coaches who are trained to teach children. Kids get their own cubby for the season, and a daily lunch is provided.
- Program runs from 12/8/18 - 3/17/19, including these holiday periods: Christmas/New Years Week (12/26 - 12/31), Martin Luther King Weekend (1/19 - 1/21), and Presidents' Week (2/16 - 2/24) - Program will not meet on 12/24 - 12/25
- Includes up to 2 hours of on-snow lessons per day
- Private room in Children’s Center
- Lunch is provided each day
- Use of personal cubby in Children’s Center
|3 Years Old||$2,399|
Program does not include a season pass, lift ticket, or rental equipment. A valid season pass or lift ticket is required to participate. An appropriate signed release, registration form, and payment must be submitted and placed on file prior to the first day of participation.
Check In / Pick Up Information
Jr. Scouts seasonal drop off is 8:00 a.m. to 8:15 a.m. at the Children’s Center. Pick up is at 3:00 p.m
Seasonal Program Refund Policy
There are no refunds, except in the case of illness or injury that precludes the child from participating for the remainder of the season. Contact the seasonal programs manager.