Gold Plus New England Pass
- Unlimited skiing & riding at 3 resorts, First Tracks & more!
Valid at Loon, Sunday River & Sugarloaf
Unlimited access. No blackout dates.
New Pass for 2019-20! Enjoy unlimited access to Loon, Sunday River and Sugarloaf resorts all winter long. Plus, you'll get exclusive First Tracks programs, 50% off 12 Friends Tickets, big discounts on tickets at western Boyne Resorts, retail discounts and more.
By The Numbers
Ages: Youth 6-18 | Adult 19-64 | Senior 65-79
All pass eligibility is determined by pass holder age as of November 1, 2019. Season passes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
Gold Plus Pass Benefits
- 12 Friend Tickets
Purchase up to 12 one-day tickets at 50% off ticket window rates. (Valid any day of 2019/20 winter season & paid for on day of use).
- First Tracks programs at all three resorts
- Loon: Sundays @ 7:30am on Lincoln Express Quad. Skiing on South Peak terrain. Subject to change based on conditions.
- Sugarloaf: Sundays @ 7:30am on SuperQuad and Skyline Quad. Additional bonus dates during Christmas & February Vacation weeks. Subject to change based on conditions.
- Sunday River: Sundays @ 7:30am Access to Chondola and Spruce Peak Triple mid-December to late-March, plus Dec. 26 & 31, 2019 and Feb. 18 & 20, 2020.
- Sister Resort Benefit
Pass holder receives three free days of skiing at each of Boyne Resorts' nine mountain destinations across North America, plus an unlimited number of additional days at each resort with 50% off the in-season window rate of daily lift tickets. Learn More »
- 20% Retail Discount
Save 20% on non-sale items at Loon, Sunday River and Sugarloaf retail shops
- Save 20% on Food & Beverage
Save 20% on food & beverage purchases with the Food & Beverage Card
- Complimentary Ski Tune
Get your gear in top shape with a complimentary Blue Tune at Loon Mountain Sports. (Valid during the '19/20 winter season.)