Spend more time learning, and less time sweating the small stuff. That’s the simple but powerful idea behind our Learn to Ski or Ride Packages. With help from our talented coaches, you’ll start with the basics – like how to walk in ski boots or strap into a snowboard binding – before making your first turns. By focusing on the fundamentals, you’ll build the skills and confidence you’ll need to move up and explore the mountain.
Learn to Ski or Ride Packages are an excellent deal, and include everything you need to get started: A group lesson with other beginners, lift ticket*, and equipment rental. Full-day packages include a 5-hour group lesson, while half-day packages include a 2.5 hour group lesson.
|2018/19 Learn-To Package||Full-Day||Morning||Afternoon|
|Lesson, Lift Ticket & Rentals||$210||$189||$189|
|Lesson & Lift Ticket||$189||$165||$165|
*Beginner Lift Ticket gives you access to 3 lifts (Kissin' Cousin Double Chair, Little Sister Double Chair & Sarsaparilla Magic Carpet) and 4 trails (Sarsaparilla, Snubber, Little Sister and the bottom portion of Lower Bear Claw).
- Please check in at the Rental Shop. Allow ample time for check in on weekends and busy holiday periods.
- Full-day and Morning lessons meet at 9:45 a.m. on snow, outside the Rental Shop. Please arrive to your lesson dressed and ready to ski.
- Full-Day lessons start promptly at 10:00 a.m. and end at 3:30 p.m.
- Morning lessons end at 12:30 p.m.
- Afternoon lessons start at 1:00 p.m.
If you cancel up to two days prior to the date of your reservation, you will receive a refund. If you cancel one day prior to the date of your reservation, you will receive a Loon-only credit in that dollar amount, to be used during the current winter season. If you cancel the day of your reservation, you will be charged in full.