At Discovery Camp, kids (ages 8–14) spend the day outdoors exploring new terrain and discovering their untapped skiing and riding potential. At the start of each lesson, campers meet their coach and other skiers and riders of similar ability and start their on-snow adventure. Over the course of the day, they will develop valuable skills, learn skiing and riding etiquette, and form friendships with their fellow campers and coach.
Discovery Camp is open to skiers and riders of all abilities.
2018/19 Lesson Prices
Check In & Pick Up
- Campers with their own gear should check in at the Information Desk on the first floor of the Governor Adams Lodge. Campers who are renting skis or snowboards should check in at the Rental Shop.
- Please allow ample time for check in on weekends and holiday periods.
- Campers meet at 9:45 a.m. on snow, outside the Rental Shop. Please arrive to your lesson dressed and ready to ski. Lessons start promptly at 10:00 a.m.
- Morning lessons end at 1:00 p.m.
- Full-day and afternoon Discovery Camp lessons end at 3:30 p.m.
Full-day and morning campers enjoy lunch with their coaches and fellow campers at a private dining facility. Afternoon lessons are offered for Red, Yellow and Green (beginner and intermediate) levels only.