Please apply for available positions only. If a position is not listed, it is currently not available.
News & Community Join Our Team!
Welcome to the Loon Mountain Jobs Page
Do you love a resort atmosphere?
Do you like helping people have fun on their vacation?
Do you rise to challenges with a "can do" attitude?
Do you want to get to know interesting people from all over the world?
If you possess these qualities, we want you to join the Loon family! We offer competitive wages, excellent benefits, and a challenging, fun environment. Take a moment to apply online and begin your future today!
Career Path Training Opportunities!
Loon Mountain is developing a program to assist interested employees, employee referrals, or prospective candidates the opportunity for a technical career path in either vehicle mechanics or lift maintenance. Loon will provide some assistance in training costs and offering hands-on experience. CDL Training Reimbursement:
When you obtain your CDL with passenger endorsement and work at Loon as a bus driver for the winter season, your CDL training fees will be reimbursed pending approval of the application, interview, background check and passing both the written and practical driving exams.
For anyone looking for a technical career path, this is a great opportunity to earn assistance with costs, mechanical knowledge and ski industry experience! Interested candidates should contact Human Resources
for more information.
Life at Loon
- Our mission at Loon is simple: To be the leading provider of adventurous, innovative, high quality, value-packed, environmentally-responsible resort recreation, enhanced by service excellence.
- Loon employees are described as friendly, fun, enthusiastic, attentive and proud of their resort.
- Life at Loon means that we are an equal opportunity employer. To help guide us through work, we have a tobacco use policy, uniform policy, and drug and alcohol policy, among many other helpful guidelines.
- Loon's employees deliver consistent guest experience our guests have come to expect. It is through dedication to great service and initiative to act in the best interests of our guests that make Loon successful.
- We want to help you succeed and feel good about your work.
- Just two hours from Boston, Loon Mountain offers you a rare combination of convenience, spectacular beauty, adventure, and fascinating co-workers from around the world.
- Loon is big, with 3 peaks, 7 tree skiing areas and a full progression of terrain parks, winding down 2,100 vertical feet of exhilaration.
- The only thing deeper than our snow is our commitment to the very best work experience for our guests!
How to Apply
Applications for winter employment begin review in August. One of the best times to apply is at one of our Job Fairs during the fall. You can also apply online. International applicants, please visit the International Applicants page for more details.
Human Resources Office
Summer: May-October, Monday - Friday 8:00AM - 4:30PM
Winter: November-April, Open daily 8:00AM- 4:30PM
Location: 60 Loon Mountain Road, Lincoln, NH 03251
Phone: 603-745-6281 ext. 5577 or ext. 5518