Ski & Snowboard Lessons Loon Development Ski and Snowboard Program
2013-14 Loon Development Team
Loon Development Team is specifically designed for kids who are level 4-7 skiers and riders. Spend the winter mastering all snow conditions and the variety of mountain challenges that only Loon can offer. The Development Team, known as 'The Dev Team', is designed for intermediate to expert skiers & riders looking to develop a complete set of all-terrain skills. With consistent season-long coaching and guidance, the progression of each Dev teamer will be evident. Their circle of friends will expand too as they explore the mountain, work on techniques and share lunch every day in their own private facility. Camaraderie amongst the team is one of the highlights of this program.
At the beginning of the winter, Development Team groups are formed based on each child’s skiing/riding ability. The Depot is located next to Little Sister chairlift.
2013-14 Development Team Details & Benefits
All Dev Team athletes enjoy these great benefits:
- 40 days of on snow training; weekends and specific holiday periods (Program participation is for the specified dates, not number of days)
- Program runs from 12/14/13 - 3/23/14
- Holiday periods include; Christmas/New Years Week (12/26/13 – 12/31/13), Martin Luther King Weekend (1/20 – 1/22/13), and Presidents' Week (2/15– 2/23/14) – Program will not meet on 12/23/13, 12/24-25/13 or 1/1/14
- Express lift access (Season Pass/Lift Ticket not included need to purchase separately)
- Curriculum-based program includes safety and etiquette training to ensure consistency and well- rounded development
- Foul weather activities are provided when necessary
- Lunch, snacks, and supervised break times are included each day
- Limited availability
- Enjoy a hot lunch in their private dining facility
Program Details & Benefits:
- Location: Dev Seasonal Building, located next to Little Sister chairlift
- Age: 7yrs-17yrs
- Ability: Level 4 – 7
- Discipline: Ski and Snowboard
- Schedule: Students should arrive ready to ski or ride 15 minutes prior to their start time
- Time: 9:00AM – 3:00PM
- Lunch: 30-minute break
2013-14 Price:Thru October 14: $1,649 Register Now! »
Price After Oct. 15: TBD
(Pricing does not include season pass or lift ticket)
Valid season pass or daily lift ticket is required for participation
Camp space is limited - enroll today!
Check In / Pick Up Information
Groups hit the slopes at 9:00AM. and return for pick-up at 3:00PM. All participants should arrive at the DEV building next to the Little Sister lift appropriately dressed for a day of fun on the mountain and ready to ski.
A season pass or valid lift ticket is required to ski in a program group, and is not included in the program price. An appropriate signed Release of Liability, registration form, and payment must be submitted and placed on file prior to the first day of participation.
Development Team Program Registration
Development Team Refund Policy
No refunds, except in the case of illness or injury that precludes the individual from participating for the remainder of the season. The seasonal program purchaser must contact the Seasonal Programs manager.