News & Community Loon Mountain Employee Housing
In order to apply for housing, you must be employed by Loon Mountain and be 18 years of age or older. Residency in an employee housing unit is a temporary arrangement for the season. We reserve the right to amend.
Cost of Housing
Costs are listed below and are deducted from the employee's paycheck. All rooms are shared in the winter season.
· Shared bedroom cost per person, per week: $110.00
· The charge for utilities is included in the price of all Loon housing
Loon Employee Housing
Loon provides housing for employees on a first come, first served basis.
- A $200.00 security deposit per person is required prior to occupancy
- References are required.
- During the winter season, single rooms are not available. Housing facilities are at their maximum occupancy during the winter season.
- You may bring your own bedding; however, bedding is available.
- Housing application forms may be obtained at the Loon Mountain Human Resources Office, or by emailing our Human Resource Department.
Other Housing Options
Rental listings may be found in two free local area newspapers, the Pennysaver
and the White Mountain Shopper
. These weekly papers are widely distributed and may be found at many area stores.
Or, check local realtors, below.
Local RealtorsLoon Mountain Real Estate
60 Loon Mountain Rd.
Lincoln, NH 03251
Phone: 603-745-6281 ext. email@example.comPolimeno Realty
137 Main Street
North Woodstock, NH 03262
Toll Free: (866)359-8289 firstname.lastname@example.orgCentury 21 Mountainside Real Estate
49 Main Street
Lincoln, NH 03251info@C21Mountainside.com
Fax : (603)745-5008
Toll Free: 1-800-778-0763Alpine Lakes Real Estate
Lincoln & Loon Mountain Officealpinere@alpinelakes.com
Toll Free: (800)926-5653 Local: (603)745-3601