Community Donations Request
Thank you for your interest in Loon Mountain. Loon supports over 25 local and regional organizations, recognizes the importance of community involvement and attempts to fulfill as many requests as possible from charitable causes and fundraising efforts.
Due to the high volume of requests we receive each season, we find it necessary to set criteria that must be met before the Loon Mountain Contributions Committee will consider a request. These criteria are:
- The receiving organization must be classified as a non-profit 501(c)(3), with your 501(c)(3) number listed below (for information on eligibility and processes of a 501(c)(3) classification, please visit www.irs.gov).
- Requests must be submitted with all supporting documentation at least four weeks priorto the fundraising event.
- Requests for donation must be filled out online.
All required fields below must be filled out completely.
- If your request is denied, you will receive an email response stating the denial of your request.
- If your request is approved, you will receive a response stating the donation details, along with its value, dates of validity, and dates of validity.
- Inquiries sent via telephone, e-mail, fax, or otherwise will not be considered.
If the fields are not filled out completely, or if your event does not fall within the criteria specified above, your donation request automatically will be denied.
Loon Mountain Contributions Committee
Please fill in all the fields, and press the 'submit' button.
(Fields marked in yellow are required.)